• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Puree ideas??

me_but_better

Hi folks,

I am now 14 days post op (wrap) and doing well, have lost a total of 36lb, including my pre op, which I'm very happy with!

I'm moving into my second stage of recovery, which is puréed food, and wondered if anyone had got any recipe ideas?

Take care

A x

me_but_better said:
Hi folks,

I am now 14 days post op (wrap) and doing well, have lost a total of 36lb, including my pre op, which I'm very happy with!

I'm moving into my second stage of recovery, which is puréed food, and wondered if anyone had got any recipe ideas?

Take care

A x

36lbs... Niiiiiice,! :).. Oh it's all so confusing ain't it? I'm relying heavily on this forum after my op.... Good luck with moving on... I have seen lots of post op recipes on here somewhere.. Xx

Basically anything you fancy & can blitz to a puree. Look on the post op recipies thread there's some great stuff. Also fage yoghurts great for a high protein hit that's soft & easy on the pouch etc with fruit, as a savoury, in a smoothie shake.

Back