• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for post op Banders

Corey

longs to be average!
Hi, Just a quick question, although I know the answer is going to different for everyone, I kinda want to get a quick idea.........

I have a wedding to go to in June, and as my Neice is an actress on a popular BBC drama (it's her wedding) OK magazine might be there - I say "might" as my niece hasn't signed the contract with them yet. Anyways, was wondering how much weight you lost in the first 5-6 weeks post op - it'll give me a gauge and can plan on where to stand in photo's!!!!

well I'm middle of week 3 and followed a strict 1000cal a day pre-op for 12 days and when I weighed last Friday I had lost 20lbs total (I started pre-op diet the monday after mothers day) its going to slow down I know but know from my clothes I have lost again this week....from what I see that seems to be slightly higher than some but not much past average...hopefully some one 5-6 weeks in can give us more of an idea as I'm off on holiday when I get to that many weeks :)

PS how exciting for you xxx

Hi if any help i have gone from 147.4 kg to 134.1 used pre op diet of milky drink and yog for 7 days and now onto second week of fluids after op on 15 april good luck.

I've lost 2 stone 7lbs since start of Pre-op, 5 weeks ago. Give us a clue who your niece is!

ahh i dont watch that!!! i cant get your clue!
anyway as you know im pre-op so cant comment but that made me laugh!! not long to go now for you corey i bet you cant wait after all those weeks on the pre-op! x

I have lost 2 stone 9lbs since my pre op diet started on the 6th march. Oooooohhh I love Holby we neeeeeeed to know lol

Back