• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for wrappers

shelly c

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much weight do those having/had the wrap have to lose?
Just curious. I have 7 stone to lose.
Thanks x

I had 11 stone to lose. I had my wrap in March and have lost 9 so far. Best decision I have made xxx

Thanks for everyone's comments, those who have had it already are doing so well, it's such a motivation to hear x

I have never heard of a wrap and was just wondering what exactly is it? I have tried to search up about it but sadly cannot find anything. Thanks :)

I have never heard of a wrap and was just wondering what exactly is it? I have tried to search up about it but sadly cannot find anything. Thanks :)

Try searching plication. Thats the name that is is known by NICE. they were due to realease their guidlines in Nov so there maybe something on line about it.
It's basically the surgeon folding your stomach along its length to make it function more as a tube rather than a ball shape. Means it is dramatically smaller but with nothing cut away.
I had mine the same day as gillykit at ends of aug. I want to lose 11st

I need to lose about 7/8 stone and I am now considering going for the wrap if it is true that most people are saying that you lose about the same amount as having the band fitted. I am confident, I think:D to have a wrap abroad which would save money as well but I could not risk a band and worrying about refills, slips etc.

Back