• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

QUESTIONNAIRE QUESTION PLZ

BlueDiamond

Hi all

I received my obesity clinic questionnaire today out of the blue, whilst I am ok filling it in, as most of you know I am on a very low fat diet due to waiting for gallbladder op removal. Now my dilema is do I put down what I used to eat prior to gallbladder trouble or what I eat now. The reason I ask this is because I obviously gained the weight eating what I used to eat and not what I eat now, and tbh if any dietician/ weight related doc saw what I eat now would look and think I must be lying about what I eat because of my size :sigh:, mind you having said that I still not lost no weight in the last 8 weeks either :rolleyes:

Any tips would be most grateful as they dont give you much space to write in LOL

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies

All the best - MeJulie xx

Tell them both, write out on a separate piece of paper if you need to, the more honest and open you are, the more they can help you ;)

Hi Julie

Is it possible to ring them up and ask for guidance? I'm sure they will be ok about it as they must know that our weight loss journey's are never straight forward.

I did ask my surgeon about not being accurate on another form I filled in and he said don't worry as they only need it for guidance..

Ring them Julie and see what they say....Also You could put a letter in with it explaining your dilemma.

Good luck

(((hugs)))

Hi and Ty for your reply.

I have to take it with me when I attend the appointment. the form makes it somewhat difficult because if I put down what I eat now . he will prob ask wot I ate before and visa versa.............am wondering (just an idea) if I make another copy of this form and say to him this is what I am eating now on pre low fat diet due to gallbladder probs, and this one is for what I used to eat pre gallbladder problems, what you think..........so confusing LOL.

Because as you prob know all the questions are related/conjoined with each other and some of them would sound contradictory.......I cant answer some of them based on what I am eating now and then some of them are asking about weight related probs due to what I am eating, I got these weight related probs due to what I was eating then and not now..........god hope this makes sense ..

Hi Julie

Is it possible to ring them up and ask for guidance? I'm sure they will be ok about it as they must know that our weight loss journey's are never straight forward.

I did ask my surgeon about not being accurate on another form I filled in and he said don't worry as they only need it for guidance..

Ring them Julie and see what they say....Also You could put a letter in with it explaining your dilemma.

Good luck

(((hugs)))

Hi and Ty for your reply.

I have to take it with me when I attend the appointment. the form makes it somewhat difficult because if I put down what I eat now . he will prob ask wot I ate before and visa versa.............am wondering (just an idea) if I make another copy of this form and say to him this is what I am eating now on pre low fat diet due to gallbladder probs, and this one is for what I used to eat pre gallbladder problems, what you think..........so confusing LOL.

Because as you prob know all the questions are related/conjoined with each other and some of them would sound contradictory.......I cant answer some of them based on what I am eating now and then some of them are asking about weight related probs due to what I am eating, I got these weight related probs due to what I was eating then and not now..........god hope this makes sense ..

I see what you mean...

I would make a photo copy then and title each of them to show what you ate before and what you eat now...that way he can choose to take them both or just one of them...either way by you taking them both he has to address them both.

Good luck

(((hugs)))

yea u can do copy and fill twice ..

but i think as its a questionaire its just to get a feel of your daily habbits i dont think it will have an effect on your op ..

i would do what you use to eat before your diet for ur gallbladder..

and yes be honest cause they hear everyday ( i dont eat much)

lol sometimes its not what we eat its when we eat and how we eat ..

so just put it all down there and im sure you will be fine x

Back