• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bander question

AA1234

HI Banders (and any bypassers that can help). I am struggling to find the best foods to eat as a bander. I know we are supposed to have dense foods as these stay in the pouch longer.

What are the vest dense foods? I eat potato but don't like to eat too much. I also eat a lot of salad and crackerbreads but although they are healthy they are not the best texture for banders.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

hi, thanks for asking the question its something i am struggling to find at the minute also! i am still in the early post op mindset of sloppy easy to eat food and its hard work to stop that even though i am 12 weeks post op. x

it varys so much from person to person i eat alot of jacket potatoes veg shepards pie salad im also really into kebab sticks with mushroom tomatoes and small little bits of beef on i just grill them i cant eat fish at all and struggle with chiken i think it alot of trial and error i find porrige a great one also it fills me up for hours

Back