• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Questions, Questions and more questions.

hello. my tea is going to be 4 small new potatoes, 2 quorn fillets, and vegetables. cauli, brocoli, green beans. x Am hungry all the time in between its driving me mad. pleased am back at work again tomorrow. cos when am off i eat more or feel hungry more. i have snacked on a pommegrante and an apple today. x

That's cracking. Good choices!! Before op i was the same too much time on my hands and id never be too far from the fridge. Kill time on here or do anything to stay on track!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

I had Chilli but no snacks all day :) Feeling very proud of myself. Usually I would snack especially after the day I've had. What are the quorn fillets like? I have quern mince but haven't had the fillets before. Well done for staying on track.

hi. well today i had one toast from the small loafs of bread. with scrambled egg. lunch was a pitta bread with chicken and lettuce. and tea was home made veg soup. with a bread roll. i bought myself some healthier choice crisps and biscuits but so far i have stayed clear how strange when i dont have them in i reach for the kids crisps and biccys when i have healthy ones in i dont reach for any lol, i had a shape yoghurt with lunch too.

The quorn fillets are really nice. i dont mind them. they nothing like chicken thou but the chicken nuggets are lovely too. baked in over,. crispy on outside soft in the middle they remind me of macdonalds nuggets just that they quorn lol.

its nice to have someone to chat with and good to put on here what i eat that way i darent eat nothing bad as i have to admit to it lol.

mind my boss is away and im working in a tea room. making home made chips. cakes scones pies and i have so far resisted. whoop! xxx

... your doing great Kelly. I too have 10lb to lose before surgery so I will be following your posts to compare as I am trying hard this week to be good and so far all is well. Where are you having your surgery? xxx

sunderland... i had first appointment with nurse and was told bypass or sleeve. i think am swaying towards sleeve. but i had put on from seminar to appointment. and at appointment told i had to loose stone before next appointment which should be within 6 months. that was sept. so am hoping jan feb time for next appointment which i think is with consultant and waiting list then i think.

darlington just opened up to baratrics. a friend i know went to seminar about 4 weeks ago. then they rung her up the following week to do bloods and told her they were doing it this week! she has gone in today to have it done tomorrow. she getting the band. she has got a lot of medical problems but all in all its been about 4 weeks from start to op! i couldnt believe it. she must be one of the first in darlington hospital to have it done lol. she having the band in. so a few people who find out about darlington being open to this might try and be reffered there instead so it might cut down the waiting list for sunderland hoping anyway haha. but saying that i need to loose this stone first lol and a bit more cos i put on a little after appointment too. i feel like am hungry all the time haha. x

Nice one Kelly you sound like you are back on track!!! I loved quorn nuggets!!! Haven't tolerated quorn too well post op so not had them for an age.... Might be time to try again!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

... your experience is very similar to mine. I had a target of 4kg to lose after seeing nurse and after a year of cancelled appointments I finally had follow up appointment in Feb this year. hadn't lost any weight but hadn't gained either, but as they had messed me around for so long with appointments, agreed to send me for an endoscopy, which will be your next step if you are having the bypass. I had that 21st July, and had lost 5kg so agreed to put me on list. Now awaiting appointment for surgery, which they said would be 4-6 months so should have it done by end Jan.

I think things are speeding up at Sunderland now, so you probably won't have the chew on that I've had.

good luck with it all !!

xxx

Back