• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

quick update of my band

friendlygal2002

Hi everyone
Ive only got two minutes so I thought I'd update you on my band so far. Its 9 days post op and im feeling fine. Iv had a groggy few days with general aches and pains {all bearable tho} also feeling a bit low at times but on the whole it has all gone better than I expected.
It is with help from everyone on her that inspired me to continue with having the band fitted although there were times when I had my reservations! I read all of your stories, weighed up the pros and cons and themn decided to go ahead. And Iv got to say that yeas I did do the right thing. Although it is only early days for me, I already feel the band is doing what I wanted it to. I do not crave the foods I always enjoyed but I do get moderately hungry. I like healthy foods but always ate a huge amount of them. Now I find my portions are tiny in comparison which is exactly what I wanted. Dont know how the rest of my journey will be but im already 13lbs lighter and feeling so much more energetic than usual.
Julie x

That's brilliant to hear Julie xxxx Hope you heal well and can look forward to lots more pounds dropping.
Eating those healthy foods you love in the right portions is going to make a huge difference for you from now on x
Take it easy and hope you keep in touch as we need to show the positive side of banding x

Back