• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band done just over a wk ago and lost 13lb already

Leon

Hiya Just wanted to add a post for a little reassurance to anyone going for a band. I had mine fitted a week ago on Saturday past and iv already lost 13lb :D. The most iv ever managed to lose through dieting myself was 3.5 lb in a week so 13lb is absolutely amazing to me. The post op liquid diet has been hard going but I just cant wait til Saturday morning for a scrambled egg lol. :p

Well Done Leon! Take it steady and allow yourself to recover and enjoy the journey! Now each pound that you lose will be gone for good x

Well done, so glad everything is going well for you & good luck on your weight loss journey :)

well done leon thats good news the largest loss is always in the 1st few weeks but be aware that this will slow down to a average of 1-2llbs a week once back on solid foods. good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey x

liz x

wow well done, it is reasuring as most people seem anti-band and its nice to know that the band does work.
thanks
x

Thanks for all your support guys. Yes I'm feeling much better and much more positive since iv got over the dreaded wind pain. To top things off Iv another lb of today so that's a stone in total so I'm very happy so far:D
It is hard though when your on a liquid diet as all you wanna do is have a bite into something but Im just trying to keep myself busy to take my mind off it.
:wavey::wavey::wavey: Hi Tracey lol, glad you made it mate

wot a result a stone in 2 weeks leon well done bet u can feel it on the jeans x i cant wait til sat im having eggs cant wait....gonna go on the scales tmw as been in london for 4 days so havent been on my own.....cant feel any more weight loss so slowed down for me i love this mini mins it is so nice talking to peps that understand xxx keep up the good work im gonna walk for an hour tmw but chest still really bad from the port cant even bend down hows yours x

No Tracey Im grand now pain wise. Think my weight loss has slowed down now too but thats to be expected. A steady 1 lb per week means nearly another stone by Xmas so that would be fab if I could get that much off and keep it off. I had scrambled egg last nyt and it went down very easily however I feel incredibly bloated now.

hi leon i still have pain in my port do u think i should ring the hospital but mine is in the chest maybe it takes longer to heal ????? cant bend down to pick stuff off the floor as my chest hurts and in the night when sleeping..... how was the eggs,,,, i have wind all the time and still get in bad pain with it .....hope u r well say hello to the hubby mines working all weekend ......

Tigerlilly hope your pain has eased off.Mia

Leon ,well done i lost 14ibs in 2 weeks on the liquids, but in 3rd week on liquids lost nothing this week.
Tommorow on the soft foods, started to thicken up drinks last 4 days and drink lots of water before the Liquid foods.

Looking forward to my porridge in the morning ha ha.
Mia

is it the norm to have pain still it is the port that hurts and gives me very bad pains .......have lost another 1lb today ate today for the 2nd time and every thing going well but sooo scared still x

Back