• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rabid dog... again? How stupid am i?

phatmomma

I can't believe i've overeaten for the second time this week causing rabid dog syndrome.

I know my stomach is overfull and omg how i wish i could make myself sick for the instant relief but i cant, it's just wrong!

You'd think a year out i would know better.... grrr

Lesson to newbies... make sure your eyes aren't bigger than your pouch!!!

Aww I hope it eases soon for you Julie, I guess that is something alot of us in here will have to go through at some time or other. xx

I'm still on liquids at the moment, but earlier on had some sugar-free jelly. I completely forgot about chewing or waiting between mouthfuls, and about 10 seconds in, felt a blockage in my chest, my mouth started to water and I had to go and visit the bathroom to wretch it out.
Is this similar to what happens going forward if you eat too much/too fast/don't chew enough?
xXx

I hope you're feeling better now by the way, I can't imagine how awful it is.
xXx

Its yuck when stuff sticks,when it did I would make myself sick,but vomiting is very different for me compared to preop.Now cos you only have a small stomach you dont have the same propulsion and food gets stuck coming up around the back of your tongue!You have to hawk the food out not very ladylike I know but needs must!Maz x

I cannot and will not make myself vomit when i have the uncomfortableness in my tum... If i need to barf then the food comes up on it's own or it don't come up!

Louanne, its a case of real uncomfortableness, you have a lot of spit in your mouth and sometimes i do bring up a clear bile which (sorry this bits gross) does bear the flavour of what i just ate... Luckily for me it has only happened about 4 times, but to do it twice in one week is not like me...

Eating too fast, too fibrous foods (like sprouts, god i loved sprouts when i had a bigger tum) or not chewing enough will cause rabid dog....

Be afraid, be very afraid lol xxx

OMG! just reading this makes me gag!

I will not eat too fast or too much......I will not eat too fast or too much......I will not eat too fast or too much......I will not eat too fast or too much......

I've had things stick a couple of times and it's horrible. Loads of bile in my mouth then a few mins later I throw up. The other day I snorted oxtail soup through my nose lol.

Oh this sounds awful I just know I will do this and often. I inhale food now!! Must get my head around this and fast!

Iv experienced this a few times it's not nice at all :-( I must not b chewing enough cus I do eat slowly and take my time, I have to make myself sick cus it's vile, isn't it horrid though the sick that comes up it's clear in a ball shape eewwww I know too much info x

Back