• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Race For Life dates out now !

Miss Tickle

Hiya, For anyone planning to do Race for Life this year, the dates and details are out on the Race For Life website now.
My race is 17th June. Eek !!

Miss Tickle said:
Hiya, For anyone planning to do Race for Life this year, the dates and details are out on the Race For Life website now.

I don't know whether to do it this year or wait till next after my op ... hhhmmm may have to talk to my sis Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

I did it the year after my cancer/hystorectomy and was put off doing another one, there is no one to check you are there and that you finish so people can be paying sponser money when the race was not done :( badly organised.

I did it last year at Blackheath. I will have to check this year's date. My ultimate goal is to run it one day x

Miss Tickle said:

Whoooo I'm gonna go on and look now where u doing urs?? X

I've just booked my slot, 5th August :) Got something to work towards now!!

H xx

Whoooo I'm gonna go on and look now where u doing urs?? X

Sutton Coldfield. It's in the park. There are three races- a 5k and 10k on the Saturday and a 5k on the Sunday . Where are you doing yours Laura?

Tonibones10 said:
I don't know whether to do it this year or wait till next after my op ... hhhmmm may have to talk to my sis Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Why don't you do both, so you can see the difference?

Miss Tickle said:
Sutton Coldfield. It's in the park. There are three races- a 5k and 10k on the Saturday and a 5k on the Sunday . Where are you doing yours Laura?

Sutton too may even do the same date as u hun as iv just spoke to my sister in law who's doing it with me would prefer the Sunday so I'll see u there ;-)

Back