• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Race for life in memory of my nan <3

Hi all, I'm one yr post op April and as I'm 12 stone light I've decided to do the race for life in aid of cancer research if anyone would like to sponsor me follow my link, I won't b offended if u don't sponsor me I'm just trying to raise as much money as possible for cancer research, I lost my nan to cancer August so I'm doing it in her memory xxx

Good luck Laura, your Nan would be so proud of you. xxxx

Laura b said:
Hi all, I'm one yr post op April and as I'm 12 stone light I've decided to do the race for life in aid of cancer research if anyone would like to sponsor me follow my link, I won't b offended if u don't sponsor me I'm just trying to raise as much money as possible for cancer research, I lost my nan to cancer August so I'm doing it in her memory xxx

Awww that's fab hunnie, iv donated, sorry it isn't much as iv just had to shell out for my engagement party, ull b fab at it and ur family will be super proud babe xxxx

Haylz6 said:
Awww that's fab hunnie, iv donated, sorry it isn't much as iv just had to shell out for my engagement party, ull b fab at it and ur family will be super proud babe xxxx

Hi ya Haylie thanks so much for ur donation it doesn't matter how big or how small the donation it's really lovely of u to sponsor me, congratulations on ur engagement, I got engaged boxing day, we decided not to have a party as we have our sons christening nxt weekend so might have a toast there ;-) hope u enjoy ur party xxxxx

Jen1961 said:
Good luck Laura, your Nan would be so proud of you. xxxx

Thank you Jen I hope so, my other reason for doing it is I'm a health care assistant and I had a patient on my ward he was 27 got diagnosed with terminal cancer :-( it really touched my heart as I'm 27 this yr and the thought of my life ending like his will b is too much to bear I feel as though if we all give a little it may help ppl such as this young lad in the future, so I'm going for it and gonna raise loads :) hopefully xxx

Laura b said:
Hi ya Haylie thanks so much for ur donation it doesn't matter how big or how small the donation it's really lovely of u to sponsor me, congratulations on ur engagement, I got engaged boxing day, we decided not to have a party as we have our sons christening nxt weekend so might have a toast there ;-) hope u enjoy ur party xxxxx

Awww fab congratulation on yours, excited for the christening, how old is your little boy???

My partner has a massive family and it's great time for everyone to meet lol, and a chance to show off the new me, only about half way atm but still, not as stunning as you yet xxx

Thank you Jen I hope so, my other reason for doing it is I'm a health care assistant and I had a patient on my ward he was 27 got diagnosed with terminal cancer :-( it really touched my heart as I'm 27 this yr and the thought of my life ending like his will b is too much to bear I feel as though if we all give a little it may help ppl such as this young lad in the future, so I'm going for it and gonna raise loads :) hopefully xxx

Well you look like you have had lots of sponsors already and to such a worthy cause. Good luck with the continued fund raising and with the race itself. xxx

Jen1961 said:
Well you look like you have had lots of sponsors already and to such a worthy cause. Good luck with the continued fund raising and with the race itself. xxx

Cheers my lovely xxxx

Back