• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Race for life

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Hi evereyone....im getting a group of girls from the sunderland group to do the 5k Race For Life again this year, i hope each year our group will get bigger so we can as a team raise more money for Cancer Research, im sure all of you at some point know family or friends thats been effected with cancer, please if you could help fellow wls friends to raise cash for a very worthy cause then it would be much appreciated, any donation no matter how small can make a difference.

:) Thanks in advance to anyone that can help us out.

Liz & the Srh wls support group xxx

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/srh-wls-girls-2013

I have just started doing couch25k and am thinking about signing up to do the race for life . . .unfortunately, it will be on my own . . .and time will tell if its possible . . .but good luck to you all :)

Hi evereyone....im getting a group of girls from the sunderland group to do the 5k Race For Life again this year, i hope each year our group will get bigger so we can as a team raise more money for Cancer Research, im sure all of you at some point know family or friends thats been effected with cancer, please if you could help fellow wls friends to raise cash for a very worthy cause then it would be much appreciated, any donation no matter how small can make a difference.

:) Thanks in advance to anyone that can help us out.

Liz & the Srh wls support group xxx

Elizabeth Meaney is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

Great cause Liz and obviously close to my heart let me know how I send my donation

Back