• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Random question

Purpletmar

Hey y'all,

So the more I have been reading through the forums, the more it seems like everyone here is from The UK. Is that correct? Are there any other Americans on here? Y'all have been great....I am just curious about the different pre and post op experiences, based on where you live.

Just curious,
:)
Tamar

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hey purps :) there are some people from the states here but its mostly the uk. But you are most welcome :D xxx

Thanks Caryn. It has been interesting learning how it is done over there....
I haven't heard of the milk diet and personally didn't have any type of pre-op diet I was put on, not to mention trying to figure out the conversion between stones and US pounds.

I found the iPhone app, and this found the site. I love the convenience of it.

Thanks for your help!
Tamar

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

you're welcome Tamar :) in case you dont know, there are 14 pounds to one stone, i know, us limeys are weird lol
xxx

Hi Tamar, As Caren says, we do have some Americans on here plus some Australians & even some East Europeans ... you could open a thread entitled 'Any Americans out there' lol. We also have some Americans who now live over here who could give you an insight into both country's in's & out's. Good Luck, honey xxx :):)

Back