• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reached target - yaaaayy!!

wildthing

I reached my target of 8 and a half stone today, can't believe it!!! I went shopping to Primark yesterday for new clothes that fit me and bought size 8's in most things, I just can't believe it, haven't been a size 8 since being a kid!!! It's taken nearly 17 months to get there. But when I think those 17 months would have passed anyway and I could still be sitting here 4stone overweight and miserable I realise that its all been worth it, even though I sometimes could kill for a bacon buttie or pie and chips fro the chippy, being a size 8 makes it all worth while. Still dont see myself as a size 8 though, still feel big, weird isn't it ;-)

Blimey! congratulations on reaching your goal, wow, a size 8! (same as me but that is my shoe size) i bet you are grinning from ear to ear, i cant wait to shop in primark, i thought it might be cheaper, but i would just be able to buy more, so that wont work out!
Well done hun
xxxx

i already shop in Primark!! the bedding they do are quite reasonable ROFL... Well done you, it must feel like you have won the lottery

Well done.....can't imagine being an 8. I'm aiming for a 12/14 - anything less is a bonus.
Hope you enjoy all your lovely new clothes.

WoW! size 8???? thats unbelievable! you aught to be soo proud - i cant wait to be in your shoes hun! give yourself a huge pat on the back you deserve it hun!

Well done you! You must be so pleased. just the kind of insiration I and many others need too. I think I was 8 last time I was a size 8! Really cant imagine how it must feel.

well done

Back