• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Target reached!

marywithoutsound

Finally hit target today after being on the cusp for the past month! I was sleeved on the 5th October 2013 at just over 17 stone. Today I reached my target if being under 9 stone which gives me a BMI of 24. I'm 8 stone 13 so not a lot under but if I don't lose any more I will be happy.

The after photos are ones I took today trying to decide whether I need a new dress for my works Christmas do - please excuse the hair and lack of makeup!

image-1947977674.jpg

image-369227240.jpg

image-1346754665.jpg

image-3287586330.jpg

Su2ie

Well done you!! That's amazing, you look fabulous!!

Oh and definitely treat yourself to a new dress to celebrate :)

Katyloo

Massive congratulations - you must be so thrilled!

Crystalrainbow

My goodness where have you gone LOL your looking amazing sweetheart congratulations and WTG deffo a new dress................. one needs a special treat now for hitting target !!

Sephem

Wow well done. You look absolutely amazing. I say yes treat yourself to a new dress and show off the new body of your. You deserve it.

Matra

You look fantastic, really well done and that dress has your name all over it!!

los in it

You look flipping amazing!

pinkcere

Excellent, fantastic results. You're looking good :) you must be feeling so good, really nice to see good examples like you. Thanks for sharing

Bear

Amazing results.