• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Target reached!

Butterfly_lady

Wow well done you x

Carron

Finally hit target today after being on the cusp for the past month! I was sleeved on the 5th October 2013 at just over 17 stone. Today I reached my target if being under 9 stone which gives me a BMI of 24. I'm 8 stone 13 so not a lot under but if I don't lose any more I will be happy. The after photos are ones I took today trying to decide whether I need a new dress for my works Christmas do - please excuse the hair and lack of makeup!
looking good

marywithoutsound

Thanks again everybody! Since I posted my thread I have lost another 3lb which is really strange after not losing anything for a month (although that always seems to be the way when I'm trying to break through the next stone barrier) and I am now 8 stone 10 which gives me a BMI of 23.5.

Thank you again for all your lovely comments - I'm so excited for everybody who is pre-op, you are at the start of such an amazing journey!

marywithoutsound

Oh my goodness. Spent an absolute fortune on a pair of 7 for all mankind jeans, mainly because I HAVE A THIGH GAP! my thighs are still massive in comparison to the rest of me, but I can't believe it! Happy 2015 to me haha!

image-49108069.jpg

Smallerme

Look at you now!!! How fabulous and wishing you an amazing 2015. Next enhancer jeans give the thigh gap too ;) I got two pairs in the sale.

barbiegal5

You look amazing!! I am still at the beginning of my journey and not been given the green light yet for surgery but my GP is supportive and said she will refer me so fingers crossed!! At just over 21 stone with a BMI of 47 I couldn't even begin to imagine such a successful result as yours- you look amazing!! How much exercise do you do?? Looking at your photos you don't seem to have any baggy skin or anything, you must have worked a lot on toning I guess! Anyway, thanks for posting photos it really is inspiring and so good to have something like that to look at when wondering whether or not WLS is the route to go down! Did you tell all your friends & family about your surgery? X

violetangel

I am absolutely gobsmacked!! You look stunning xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery