• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ready to start my new chapter

Paul Dean

Hello All,

I am Paul.

I am awaiting my consultation with Simon Gibson in Glasgow for a Gastric Band on the 8th of April. Got high hopes and high expectations.

Finally in a situation where I have the money to have the surgery after years of saving, Fingers crossed the consultation goes well.

The one thing I keep on thinking is what does it feel like to have the band. what sensation do you fell in your stomach. SOO if any one can answer me that I would LOVE to know.

Bling Babe

Hello All,

I am Paul.

I am awaiting my consultation with Simon Gibson in Glasgow for a Gastric Band on the 8th of April. Got high hopes and high expectations.

Finally in a situation where I have the money to have the surgery after years of saving, Fingers crossed the consultation goes well.

The one thing I keep on thinking is what does it feel like to have the band. what sensation do you fell in your stomach. SOO if any one can answer me that I would LOVE to know.
Welcome Paul, exciting times ahead for you, I’m sorry I can’t help with a band answer as I’m bypassed but I didn’t want to read and run, wanted to welcome you, please keep in touch, I look forward to following your continued journey x

Sarnie

Hello All,

I am Paul.

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum, hope all goes well for you on the 8th, not long to wait now! Can't answer you question, but I'm sure they will at your consultation. Good luck

Parsnip

Hi and welcome. Good luck for the 8th. Hopefully a bander will be able to come and answer your question soon x

Paul Dean

Thank you all for your reply's unfortunately Mr Simon Gibson of NUFFIELD Hospital is taking a holiday and has cancelled my consultation. I know set backs happen in life but really wasn't expecting it to be cancelled. On to trying to find another surgeon for a consultation. Away to have a wee cry () just a little one.

Bling Babe

So sorry that sucks hope you get a new date really soon

Sarnie

Thank you all for your reply's unfortunately Mr Simon Gibson of NUFFIELD Hospital is taking a holiday and has cancelled my consultation. I know set backs happen in life but really wasn't expecting it to be cancelled. On to trying to find another surgeon for a consultation. Away to have a wee cry () just a little one.
That's awful, it really annoys me that they make appointments then just decide to take a holiday and stuff the patients, very unprofessional if you ask me, so sorry they did that to you, hopefully you'll find a more professional acting surgeon next time.

bex.wils

Hi Paul
I have a band, fitted 2014, slipped 2017 so not so positive from my point of view but happy to answer any questions you may have x