• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

really down

mandyl

hi
well woke up this morn in a mood well not a mood really just down. got worse as day went on and i went back to bed only getting up at 4. be great tonight when i try to go to sleep:sigh: dunno why i feel down but its horrible.sorry moaning again.xx

feel better now xx

Hi Mandy chin up girl think positive, take no notice of silversurfer he`s just naughty but a big softy realy:flirt2: take care Gail xx

hey don't worry hun we all have our off days i get these kinda days myself where i am angry fed up bored tearfull all kinds of emotions and i don't know why, keep your chin up you will probably get up tomorrow feeling on top of the world ha ha xxx

Hi Mandy, from what you write on Mini's I gather your mood can be pretty fragile a lot of the time - have you seen your Doc about this - maybe s/he could refer you for counselling/psych or something like that? x

Just remember you have been through alot the last few weeks with those blinking gallstones. It is bound to have an effect on you. Have you also started your pre-op diet, it could all be to do with that as well.

Hey Mandy chin up girl been looking at your posts girl, not long now and you will be seeing the gorgeous Mr Guy Slater;)

Hi Mandy, from what you write on Mini's I gather your mood can be pretty fragile a lot of the time - have you seen your Doc about this - maybe s/he could refer you for counselling/psych or something like that? x[/QUOTE its prob cos ive had a rough year really. hubby leaving after 15yrs and the flipping stones are making me feel so sick. once thurs here ill be better cos its silly but it will be october and will feel more real. xxx

Hi Mandy, hope you are feeling a little better to day x

Back