• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really smily, happy right now!

My mum came round and asked to raid my wardrobe as she going to the Derby on sat and has nothing to wear (she same size as I was (24) but 5st light than me) and I found and just tried on some old corsets (that haven't fit me for about 3yrs) and they fit already lmao (size 20/22) fair enuf that prob from pre op diet but am so excited to see what i've lost on monday (9 days post op!).

Am so happy right now I think my face might crack lmao

That sounds like it must feel good xx

(Can't wait to get that feeling - although my mother's half a foot shorter than me so anything I own would be like a bell tent!)

I bet that was a lovely feeling. I keep trying things on too, but not lots of changes yet.
Lynne x

That's lovely, I bet your mum is really made up for you :)

Your doing brilliantly hon, I bet your well pleased and your still only right at the start of losing those lbs.. Imagine what your going to be like when your a few months down the line xx

My mum is happy but is stood there going 'I'm not going to be fatter than you!' thanks Mum lol

That's what my mum was saying Deets! Did you get my text the other day???

your doing so well,you must feel like a million dollars,loving the corsets fitting again ,you go girl !,maybe your mum would like them when they are to big for you,ok maybe not a wise move if shes a lil jealous of your shrinkage lol

you are doing great...cant wait til i can start fitting into smaller sized clothes :) xxx

Back