• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I LOVE Bon Marche

louisaL

looking to make a change!
I'm a size 30-32 and my Evans store has stopped doing underwear and nightwear :mad: so the only way I can get a pair of knickers or a bra now is to order one on their website and have to pay extra to include p&p or drive miles to the nearest evans store which stocks underwear.

So I bit the bullet today and went to Bon Marche today and bought a pack of their largest size (24-26) 2 pks of knickers for £10 and they fit :D

I'm so happy!! their not even slighly tight their just right and their pj's fit too

so what i'm trying to say is if your a 28/30 + try Bon Marche cause their 24-26 come up huge lol

I got some jumpers from the Bletchley shop last week only just found out they have opened.

good tip sweets x

I've never seen a Bon Marche shop... do they do a good range of clothes and accessories? xxx

oo hi charm, yes thats where i bought the knickers from and a bra the other week.

Because i'm near bletchley station its so quick and easy to get too god help me when i can fit in all their clothes lol

hope it doesnt close like alot of the other shop down there :(

Thanks Louisa... I've saved the link and will take a good look.... thank you again xxx

They also do Sloggis in large sizes too.I wouldnt be without them,wash well,keep shape and comfy!!!!

Back