• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lonely pair of Jeans

Raynebubble

Well some of you will know about my nightmare with jeans.
Every time i have gone down a size i have been inbetween... ie 26 too big 24 too small...

well just been to tesco and sitting on a hanger all alone was a size 22 skinny jeans for £2.... now i have fat jelly legs... so thought right lets ring my friends and see wants them.... nobody... so thought ok i will get them and sell them on..might make a £1 profit.
Well they then sat in the tesco bag for an hour.. so just thought ok for a giggle lets see how far they get up my legs... and to my total surprise... omg they went right up.... and after shifting my jelly belly around a bit.... they did up!!!

so i can now say im the proud owner of a tesco pair of size 22 jeans and for the bargain price of £2!!!

so Matalan you can stick your size 24's!! xx

My friend is taking them up as im a short arse.. so i will try and put a pic up next week x

Tray3004

Fantastic :) well dun hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
woop!! hahaha lovely :) xxx

genevive57

oh rayne - that is ab fab darlin. omg size 22's and at a super saving 2 quid. your are a girl after my own heart.
eat your heart out matalan. look forward to seein the piccies - way to go girl xx

Bellydancer57

Wow I need to go shopping with you. I never get bargains. Congratulation on you new skinny jeans. Wear them with pride. X

vickylou

Nice one

Raynebubble

i think the jeans were destined for me lol... i was gonna go to lidles as i wanted salad stuff, then noticed i had run out of ww wraps, so knew i would get them in tesco. Then i only went down the clothes eisle as there was a magazine i wanted opposite.... then i noticed a top for my daughter.. and just underneath was the jeans... all on there own... no other pair, no other trousers..just jumpers and t'shirts either side lol.... they were defo put there for me lol..
Im gonna wear them with the label still on... cos it says SKINNY hahaha

cassiecat

Well Done Rayne xx

Raynebubble

Grinning like a cheshire cat... yes i was a doing a dance round the living room..then i ran to my car and drove to my friends house to show her.. still with the label hanging haha x then we did a little dance in her house too

happyhilary

Well done ! So pleased for you . Asda is very good for jeans price & size wise and they had a good sale on yesterday I didn't look at what they had as I was in a rush but think I may pop back today ! but I doubt I will be finding a pair of jeans for £2 !!! Well done you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

lyndunkia

well done you ! what a fantastic feeling. keep up the good work x

Minoots

Asda also do s super skinny jeans for about ?9 and they have s little stretch,, the best jeans I have ever worn !!!'

sammyc

i got some jeans from asda the was 12 pounds but they are strrethy and feel lovely on i got a size 20 i was over the moon seeing i started at size 24 5 weeks ago its a great feeling aint it lol x

Raynebubble

Thanks.. girls... i didnt have mych luck in my local asda... but im gonna give it a couple more weeks and try them again... for now im gonna try and get as much wear out of my £2 ones lol... i doubt i will get another offer like that again xx

pandora

finding my way again !
That's fantastic hunni , be 18 before you know. Xx