• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Refill!

ginzeh

Anyone had a refil of spatz balloon? Am finally getting one and having the full 700cc I only have 300 now!!

I wondered if your as sicky and rubbish feeling like when you first have it in?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Sorry but cant help but have been reading your story and would be really interested to hear about your experience of the refill and dealings with NOSC as I am planning to get a spatz balloon with them in Jan. Good luck and I really hope there is a happy end to your story after all you have been through.

NOCS seem lovely and have helped me in taking me on at a discounted price luckily as I had already paid £5000 with the other hospital and I just paid NOCS for a refill, support and removal at another cost of £3000!

The finance ppl with other hospital have finally agreed to cancel loan and pay back what I've paid so far (600£) but they decided to take another payment this month so I'm hoping they'll refund that too, my credit card have asked for a quote with the NOCS so hopefully they'll pay it all and then the NOCS refund what I've paid, fingers crossed!

Had a lot of stress and panic so I haven't been dieting or anything been very low and don't think I have lost anything and gained!! People say I look small tho in my face and legs and I'm getting more shape but I dunno! I don't want to weigh myself lol.

Good luck, it's not that scary and with NOCS in sure it's all in safe hands. Shame original hospital went bust, I thought it was safe no mention of financial troubles and were renovating part of their hospital for cosmetics and all sorts! Dead on a month they went bust, happily took my pennies tho!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi ginzeh is your finance company hitachi? i still havent had my loan cancelled. how did you manage to get the money back who did you speak to? any advice you could give me would be very appreciated .xx

Back