• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Spatz balloon inserted today- wish me luck please!

Neisie

Hi Mama,

I just started a new thread for ballooners - maybe join me on there? I couldn't find any active balloon threads. I'm in Dubai so can't help you with a place in Dublin but I'll be thrilled to have a ballon buddy!!!!

mamalishious

It's been 7 days today since I had the balloon inserted. I have been vomiting daily and am still only able to drink fluids (and only non-acid fluids) which I either vomit or regurgitate. My Bahamas doctor is awesome! He and his entire staff have been incredibly supportive. They're doing everything possible to help me keep calm and keep fluids down. I may be in a tropical paradise but this last week has been both a physical and emotional hell for me.

I am most worried about dehydration. The body can live for at least 30 days without food. But it only lasts a few days without water and I am constantly thirsty but can't satisfy my thirst. My tongue hurts. Ice has become my best friend.

I am scheduled to fly home on Monday (originally I was supposed to leave last Wednesday). Waiting for me at home are two beautiful little boys, a husband, a dog, two cats, and a whole lot of responsibility and business. Feeling weak and dehydrated is not going to help me much.

I don't know what to do. Please pray for me.

Hi I was wondering how you are now?