• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Refill in morning!!

ginzeh

Am getting nervous now, have my refill to 700 at 11am in Manchester, I so hope it works this time, been a failure and lost nothing since I had it done in September with only a 300 fill!!

I've been on a liquid diet since Tuesday and am dying of hunger, fed up of jelly, bovril, black coffee and black tea is nasty!!!!

I can't wait to be able to actually eat something and hunger pangs to disappear!!!

Looking forward to having the balloon working and having it how it should with NOCS!

Anyone had a full of a spatz balloon before?! Wondered if you're as sicky as when you first get it but then everyone is different! I was sick from wed having it done til the Sunday when I had some soup and stayed down!! I stupidly dehydrated myself first time tho!

Not looking forward to the gagging like I did before!! Lol remember while being sedated gagging badly and then trying to calm me down!!! Amazing how your body kicks in to do things like that!!

Anyway ill keep an update on here like I kind of did before, hopefully this time around there's much more successful! Goal is to get to 11st from my now weight 14.8! =) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi ginzeh, so have you had to pay for the fill. i suggest you go on a proper diet alongside the balloon as it wont make you lose weight unless you do so. slimming world i really good thats what i'm on now. i really hope the fill does help you feel fuller.

any news from nucleus?

ginzeh

Hi x

I just wrote to then claiming what the money was for isn't avail now as no support etc sorry on a lot of drugs in hospital at moment, want this bloody thing out now I paid for refil

Haven't eaten for 11 days and not tolerated fluids. For 8 days

Feel like I'm dying so hungry now acid is unbearable!

=( =(

More money wasted

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

pixie_lilly

Omg, that sounds horrendous. Such a lot of negative stories from balloons at the moment. It was the first thing I looked at having. Really hope u get someone to help you and soon