• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Remembering my manners!!!!!

topsy

Well i know i have been on quickly to say hi but i really do need to remember my manners - and that is to say a BIG:553::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::553:
to Marion and Terri for their caring and supportive texts EVEN when i didn't answer!!!

At first i only had the energy to read their texts and even then i don't think my eyes worked properly;)
but they have been truly wonderful, supportive, patient and made me feel a special person.

This forum really is a wonderful place and the advice, support, friendship and just plain caring people. For you who are new then you will already be realising what an invaluable place this is - it's just a shame the rest of the world can't get on as well as we all do here.

Again :thankyou: my two trusty companions and i am sending you both BIG hugs and oodles and oodles of fairy dust xxxx

Hi Topsy, hope everything is going well for you, I have my band op on Saturday and I am overwhelmed by the support from people on here, would be lost without it at the moment x

Aaawww Thanks Topsy! Don't worry - we understood that you couldn't answer (though at first I thought you hadn't taken your recharging lead. lol) I'm really glad you are up to posting even though you are feeling weak and exhausted most of the time. I hope those iron pills bring a bit of colour back. Take care sweetheart, Zxx
It's time I signed off using my proper name - Zeta is my cat!

Marion xx

Lesley glad to see your feeling more perky today, keep taking the meds and let us know how your doing from time to time

Marion you would have laughed at poor Lesley trying to answer her texts. I felt so sorry for her because she obviously wasn't feeling well, but she still made me giggle most of the time, especially when she was telling the nurses that her blood pressure was down because she and Anez had been out on the town the night before.

good to see you back xxxx

Marion you would have laughed at poor Lesley trying to answer her texts. I felt so sorry for her because she obviously wasn't feeling well, but she still made me giggle most of the time, especially when she was telling the nurses that her blood pressure was down because she and Anez had been out on the town the night before.
Bonita your telling everyone my secrets!!!! they think i've had an op when really it was just nights out in exotic Walsall lol

Glad to see you posting again Lesley... I do hope you're feeling alot better and get stronger by the hour. I am learning that you have to let everyone else do everything and that even typing a couple of messages can be exhausting, so you just take it easy girl!!!
Love and hugs, Lorna..xx

Back