• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's my turn at last!

LisaG

Disappearing slowly
Hi all,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has seen me through the last 10 months with all their great advice and friendship.

It's weird to think that in about 10 hours it will be my turn at last. I'm so excited I don't know if I'll sleep a wink tonight. Going to try now though so time to say goodbye and see you all on the losers bench xx :thankyou:

Hi all,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has seen me through the last 10 months with all their great advice and friendship.

It's weird to think that in about 10 hours it will be my turn at last. I'm so excited I don't know if I'll sleep a wink tonight. Going to try now though so time to say goodbye and see you all on the losers bench xx :thankyou:

Good luck mate you will be fine and would just like to say it was the best thing i ever did and i am sure you will feel the same. hugs janey:D:D

Good luck with your op Lisa hope it all goes ok, hope you have a speedy recovery see you on the losers bench :D :grouphugg:

Good luck! You will join us on the losers bench very soon!

good luck hun xx

good luck for tomorrow x wishing you a speedy recovery x

Hi all,

Wishing you all the best Lisa, hope everything goes to plan - Regards, Paul x

Today's the day!
:)Good luck lisa:)

Back