• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Repeating My Sleep Study

PinkyButtonz

I'm repeating my sleep study tonight.
First one I hardly slept, so this time I doing it at home.

Consultant doesn't think I have sleep Apnea but wants to double check. He said it won't affect my up and coming bypass :).

Oooh good luck with that. I had my one at home, I was gobsmacked that it showed a mild disturbance when I slept on my back. I would have sworn of all the things I have wrong, a mild apnoea was not one of them.

I barely slept either Pinky, and even less on my back, I'm usually face down or on my side lol.

Xx

Good luck with the test, not 2 sure if u will get any more sleep even though u r at home.
I did my sleep study at home and i hardly slept i think it was the worst nights sleep i had lol, hope u get some sleep tonight, it should not make any diff to ur op date it is only so they have prior knowledge as they need to know for your anisthetic xxx

Hi Pinky
Good luck I hope you sleep better tonight . Do you snore . I snore like a pig but found out last week that I dont have sleep apnoea , I think the test was wrong big time . The ex use to put cotton wool in his ears because it was that bad . Take care .
Margaret xx

I snore so loud I wake myself lol.

Good luck with the test, not 2 sure if u will get any more sleep even though u r at home.
I did my sleep study at home and i hardly slept i think it was the worst nights sleep i had lol, hope u get some sleep tonight, it should not make any diff to ur op date it is only so they have prior knowledge as they need to know for your anisthetic xxx

Yeah, sleep consultant said if there is signs of apnea the anesthestist will have to take tubing out alot slower.

Back