• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Revision Surgeory

Jaywill

Has anyone had revision surgery? if so from what to what.... ive had sleeve and regained almost all the 5 st I lost.... Now ive been offered bypass or duo-switch...Any advise???:sigh::confused:

May I ask how you regained 5 stone, is it because your pouch stretched, sorry for asking its just thats what Im afraid of because I had a sleeve 29th June so need to know what the danger signs are, as im terrified in case this happens to me.

lindy62

Hea Lindy62.... Yes I think it's bad eating habits from after my surgery...I didn't really follow the diet sheet given to me by the hospital. I also didn't really have much follow up care after surgery... Don't worry you will be fine... Just follow all the guideline they give you and use your pouch wisely.

im waiting to go from band to bypass I have been warned if they cant do a bypass id be sleeved and im dreading this fingers crossed it wont come to that tho . my band has slipped I regained most of weight id lost then another 6stone on top from medication side effects so cant wait to get back to more normal good luck

I've had band, to sleeve to bypass. My bypass is fantastic, I love it. :)

I'd be interested to know what a duo-switch is too! :)

Last edited:
Can't wait for my revision op.... Fingers crossed it will be soon....

Back