• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY derby hospitals

vain

Well 7 days since my surgery finally starting to feel normal it's been a roller coaster of emotions not really sure I was ready for being in recovery and how much of a massive op this was but I never took it lightly just really didn't think about it apart from the obvious like making it through surgery but that being said its been a cathartic experience and I now realise (we'll always did) how food had this massive hold on me like any addiction I didn't want to control it , I loved food and food loved me but no more but now this is a brand new chapter x

fluffyclouds

Well 7 days since my surgery finally starting to feel normal it's been a roller coaster of emotions not really sure I was ready for being in recovery and how much of a massive op this was but I never took it lightly just really didn't think about it apart from the obvious like making it through surgery but that being said its been a cathartic experience and I now realise (we'll always did) how food had this massive hold on me like any addiction I didn't want to control it , I loved food and food loved me but no more but now this is a brand new chapter x

Good luck on your journey, keep posting. x

vain

Well almost 10 days post op feeling amazing have been sous chef at home so the boys and hubby get feed and can honestly say tonight meal smelt divine but still don't feel hungry it's very surreal seems that all I do is spend my time analysing all the decisions I made up to the point of surgery and it's hard to look at yourself and realise that I got to this weight and I've had to have this extreme procedure to control my relationships with food the honest answer is I let food consume me I would be at work thinking what to have for tea and really there's more to life than food it is a deadly spiral food gave me so much or I thought it did but in reality it took away things from me I was in a prison within my own body and I was a slave to food it comforted at times it disgusted me at times but I was totally in love with food so the ultimate goal is to break free and start this new chapter xxx

vain

Well today had me clips out well a few were sore to come out but made me feel very dizzy and sick glad my mate took them out I was going to but glad I resisted lol my mate was smiling at me had to lie down am such a wimp lol but feeling stronger each day of out tomorrow body shop for some oil wagamama for lunch miso and green tea for me so looking forward to getting out going stir crazy and this constipation is bloody awful stools so hard may need some glycerine suppositories will see how I far over next few days xx sorry for the TMI

vain

Well today crap keep dumping after me slimfast getting dizzy, shaky , feeling sick basically spent most of me day in bed feeling lousy gonna give dietitian a call in the morning x

vain

Omg now on purée stage forgot what flavour is like I've been on cloud nine all day even though 2 tablespoons fills me up strange to think 4 weeks ago I was eating gigantic portions big reality check to how I was ruled by food

vain

Purée stage going so so it's just like eating baby food but 10 days move to soft fork mash yeah xxx