• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Next week

drod78

Hello all I'm of course a newbie here so I figured I'd let you all know a Lil about ME... My name is Damaris 35 yrs old and I have 3 daughters ages 19,16,12 and a new granddaughter 6 months old. I have struggled with my weight all my life for as long as I can remember I was always FAT!!! My brothers always teased me growing up and til this day my one brother still calls me fat girl ? I know it's out of love but who wants to be called that. I just started to feel disgusted on how obese I had become. Others always said you look beautiful but I wouldn't agree because my stomach bulging out of my jeans giving me that dreaded muffin top I couldn't feel sexy or even comfortable in anything I wore. I would try to cover it as best I could with sweaters or bigger shirts nothing seemed to help. Would try any diet known to man with little to no results. Finally in 2011 I decide to have bypass surgery done only to have some set backs and postpone it now here I am in 2013 and 6 days away from my life changing surgery and I'm not letting anything hold me back this time.. Yes it's hard not to eat on this liquid diet I've cheated a few times I'm not proud of myself but I'm going to stick to it from this day forward I can't let these set backs hold me back. I have to stay focused and over come this food demon that has basically ridiculed me my entire life enough is enough!!! Mind over Matter!!! This is a new day so that means a fresh start.. ?

If it was easy we wouldnt be here or be sharing our stories and asking for advice, onwards and upwards hun.
I have struggled myself on this horrible pre-op diet but its a means to an end and i have my band on Friday. Good luck with your journey x

Back