• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

15 Weeks Post-Op Gastric Bypass

L33OST

Hi all,

Just wanted to get in contact and let people know how I'm doing after my Gastric Bypass.

I had my surgery privately at Chelsfield Hospital via the Hospital Group on 19th April.

I'm 26years old and weighted 190KG (29Stone 13Lbs) on the day of my consultation 29th March 2015.

15 Weeks after my operation I now weigh 126KG (19Stone 12Lbs) loss of 10 Stone 1 Lb. I have stuck religiously to every diet given to me and been swimming 4/5 times a week. If I'm honest I really have not found this hard at all and it is the best decision I have ever made in my life.

Last edited:

kirstyjade

Hi all, Just wanted to get in contact and let people know how I'm doing after my Gastric Bypass. I had my surgery privately at Chelsfield Hospital via the Hospital Group on 19th April. I'm 26years old and weighted 190KG (29Stone 13Lbs) on the day of my consultation 29th March 2015. 15 Weeks after my operation I now weigh 126KG (19Stone 12Lbs) loss of 10 Stone 1 Lb. I have stuck religiously to every diet given to me and been swimming 4/5 times a week. If I'm honest I really have not found this hard at all and it is the best decision I have ever made in my life.
wow that's amazing! Have you really lost over 10 stone in less than 4 months? This gives me so much hope! I'm the same starting weight as you and I would be over the moon if I had the same results well done on your amazing loss keep us updated xx

Fiona68

That is an amazing achievement, if I can achieve half of what you managed I will be very happy. You look like a different person, well done for doing it while you are still young and now you can look forward to really enjoying your youth.

los in it

Hello skinny minnie!
Welcome to the group newbie, have to say you look fantastic!

Zara xxx

Wooooooow amazing u lost 10 stones in 4 months proud of u keep up the good work u look amazing oooops ur tummy looks amazing Are their any tips on about the LSD diet anything I have opted for a bypass as well just so nervous

weegie

What an incredible loss in three and a half months. I am glad you say you are following everything to the letter and hope you are getting enough protein.
It must be an amazing feeling to shed that amount of weight. Really well done and keep us posted. :)

JJJ

What a great achievement. I had band to bypass revisional surgery a week or so after you & am below my initial goal of BMI of 25. I did have a lower starting point, it being a revision. Slightly unsure about where I'm likely to stabilise.
You must be finding the clothes size changes a real challenge, although an exciting one.

Bear

10st in 4 mths! That is amazing. Really well done.

Tules

Well done, this is amazing. Also well done with the exercise bit. That will make a huge difference to your weight loss and maintenance.
Look forward to more slimming down photos.

sundown

Good lord - that's an incredible weight loss in such a short space of time. Well done you, you must be feeling very proud. I know I'd have probably built a statue to myself in the garden if I were you ha ha

Seriously though, you're a great example to everyone. So committed!

L33OST

Wow really didn't expect all these messages, thank you everyone, the clothes are a nightmare I've gone from XXXL jogging bottoms to M/L, gone from 56" Trousers to 44" and XXXXL Shirts to L/XL - Wondering where I will stabilise also as I don;t want to end up too skinny, but as long as I;'m healthy I'll be happy, its never been about the looks it was more to help trying for a baby and which is now happening too as my misses is 8 weeks pregnant, I can;t wait now! Least I'll be able to run around and do things I want to do with my baby when he/she here!! :D

Feeling good I really would not of changed a single thing about having it done, best decision I've ever made!!!

Thanks for the support everyone

Lee x

FeeBee

You're looking great :)

Hannah2

Wow! Well done! Have you done a lot of exercise as well?

Hannah2

To be honest I did at the beginning swimming 3-5 times a week now just bits and pieces as and when as works so busy!
That is great! From the picture you don't seem to have too many problems with excess skin, which is a big bonus! Well done!