• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rosemary Conley Recipes

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
Those who want to keep an eye on their calorie intake and want some recipe ideas - then this months Rosemary Conley magazine (April) is a useful buy!

There is a 7 day meal plan that shows you how many calories per meal, plus some good recipes. Plus there are some useful ways of burning calories in the gym.

Love Kat x

thx4sharing.gif

I agree Neen with its combination of portion / calorie control and low fat with the odd treat you cant lose - well only weight lol ;)

Im struggling to find a class round here where i live. I did want to join ww but having second thoughts now after reading some posts and people saying to watch the sugars.
Plus ive done ww before (several times) and a new band with a new diet (RC) may keep me extra motivated for the long term.

Im struggling to find a class round here where i live. I did want to join ww but having second thoughts now after reading some posts and people saying to watch the sugars.
Plus ive done ww before (several times) and a new band with a new diet (RC) may keep me extra motivated for the long term.

Watch the sugars is more pertinent for Bypassers due to dumping hun.
We don't dump so fruit sugars are not going to be an issue.

Back