• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

rumbling tummy

joffy01582

does anyone elses belly just rumble and make disgusting noises on their left hand side ? mine sounds as if i'm squeezing a lump of jelly in my hand :D:D and its not nice when you go out either :eek:

Lol, Joffy ... not personally but have read plenty of posts from people who have this problem. Sure someone will be along soon to help, sweetie ... rather noisy pipes than the alternative, eh xxx :D

Mine was talking last night awful never heard noises like it, but think it was because it never like what i had for tea, did get lots of rumbles in the early days, but not as bad now, do you have alot of wind ?

the pipes rumble and theres no stopping the trumpet blowing ;):D:D i reckon its my metformin working overtime ................. at times i'm scared to fart :D:D:D:D:D

:sign0007: back to the loo :cry:

metformin is awful for that, i had to come off it as lived on the toilet x

im on metformin but since my op ive not needed to take any as my blood sugar is4.7--5.2 how lucky am i

me too! no more metformin since day of op,,,but my belly still talks alot ,lol x

does anyone elses belly just rumble and make disgusting noises on their left hand side ? mine sounds as if i'm squeezing a lump of jelly in my hand :D:D and its not nice when you go out either :eek:

Yes mine does, I was sat in the doctors waiting room the other day and it kept rumbling, the guy sat next to me said someones hungry haha, if only he knew.

Totally normal its just your new plumbing!
Joffy my hubby had his Metformin changed to the slow release and his toilet problems stopped the next day,he couldnt go out he was that bad!

Mine rumbles after breakie think it must be just kick starting itself then it's fine till nighttime it's so loud. And I've never farted like this in my life I sound like a giant duck. Very disapproving looks from other half but better out than in :)

Mine rumbles after breakie think it must be just kick starting itself then it's fine till nighttime it's so loud. And I've never farted like this in my life I sound like a giant duck. Very disapproving looks from other half but better out than in :)
:8855::rotflmao:

Hi my Metformin was stopped on the day before my op. My sugars are now between 5 and 7 daily with only 1 injection of Levemir at nite. But the rumbling in my "pipes" can be horrendous. Its usually at its loudest when I first get in to bed. Bottom trumps have definitely quietened down since the op. I could strip paint with the green smog before hand. Wasnt very ladylike at all!!!!

Hi my Metformin was stopped on the day before my op. My sugars are now between 5 and 7 daily with only 1 injection of Levemir at nite. But the rumbling in my "pipes" can be horrendous. Its usually at its loudest when I first get in to bed. Bottom trumps have definitely quietened down since the op. I could strip paint with the green smog before hand. Wasnt very ladylike at all!!!!

i used to be on levemir but it made the injection site itch so i was changed over to humilin i, after 12years on insulin my pancreas does'nt make it like it used to.

If you can get your doctor to change you over to Metformin SR you will not believe the difference. I was having loads of trouble with the ordinary Metformin and it all stopped once I switched to the SR. However since the bypass I have not had to take any at all. The only thing I take now is a small dose of Lantus long acting insulin split half 8am and half 8pm which has done the trick bringing down my bg readings to normal.

As for wind I have to admit that I too can make a credible impersonation of a duck, expecially when I am walking upstairs, seems as if every step produces a quack :eek:

Back