• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sad but happy day!

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
Well our 5 month old moved on to adoption today. Gonna have a break for a few months. We have had a new born baby for over 6 years now and sometimes we have had 2 at the same time. We love doing it but so hard when they go. So we are keeping busy this weekend then go on holiday on Tuesday so if you don't hear from me, then I can't get online in Egypt.

oh lou, i so admire you for what you do, it must be very hard letting go, enjoy your holiday mate :) xxx

Enjoy your holiday, you deserve it xx

Thanks everyone. We love doing it and it's our pleasure to look after these babies. So awesome to see them all growing up, loved and happy x

Attachments

• image-1370168741.jpg
    image-1370168741.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
arrr bloody hell your heart must brake a little each time, but you have done the best job of any by giving these little mites a chance, have a wonderfull holiday lou you both so deserve it. xxx the world is a better place when angels like you are around. xxx

My aunty also fosters. I admire you for what u do it's a fantastic thing you do for these little children. She is beautiful and u can tell she has had a good life with you's b4 finding her new mam and dad, well done and enjoy ur holiday xxx

awww shes sooo adorable!, I bet what you do is so hard at times but at the same time so rewarding when you get to see them with a new family xx

What a fantastic job you do Lou. I remember when I worked in Neo-Natal a couple of years ago we had babies who were going to foster parents before being adopted or finding out their fate. Some of them had been through hell and back being weened off of all kinds of drugs that the mother took whilst pregnant and watching them go through the different stages before they left was heart rending. Some of them would be with us for months before they were recovered enough or meetings were had with social services to decide what would happen to them. It was always lovely when their foster parents came to collect them and take them home at last rather than them being in a hospital environment.

It takes someone very special to do what you are doing and I admire you greatly.

Have a fabulous holiday and take care.

Love Kate xxx

What a fantastic job you are doing...not many of us could even contemplate what you do...

I'm assuming all is well for you now since you earlier upset at the beginning of the week ( you probably posted but I must have missed it)

Have a fab holiday, hope the sun shines on you :):)

I have a couple of friends who are foster carers and think you are all amazing.
Hope you have a fabulous break in Egypt.

What a fantastic job you are doing...not many of us could even contemplate what you do...

I'm assuming all is well for you now since you earlier upset at the beginning of the week ( you probably posted but I must have missed it)

Have a fab holiday, hope the sun shines on you :):)

Yes thanks Sarah. Doing well again now x

Back