• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glenville's special weekend

Wishing you both the best of everything in your new life together.
Lovely photos you are clearly so happy together.
Such a beautiful ring, its gorgeous xx

What lovely memories you have made for you and Sue,perfect weekend.You write so well.Seasons greetings.Maz x

Congratulations John and Sue! You both look very happy! Thanks for sharing this with us.. made me tear up!! I've been to that Hilton bar overlooking the park, it's a special place.
Wishing you both a very happy Christmas, and all the very very best for the year ahead xx

Thanks ladies, Sue and I are so pleased to get all the lovely comments.

p.s when is thw happy day ?ark at me you would i was the bride to be,lol

The plan at the moment is to aim for the Diamond Jubilee weekend in June 2012. We would both love to do it sooner, but we have so many uncertainties like me selling my flat and moving up north, we just don't need the wedding plans to be added to the list of jobs at the moment. The extended weekend will be ideal to get friends and family together from both ends of the country.

xx

Sounds like a good plan to me John, you dont want to heap the pressure on yourselves. Theres no rush for the wedding, the main thing is getting yourself nearer to Sue :D XX

So delighted for you both John - Lovely to see you looking so happy!

The ring looks beautiful, Sue is a very lucky special lady!

Wishing you both every happiness for your future life together, will be lovely when you move up to be with Sue permanantly, and really start sharing every day as a couple.

Wish you both a Happy and Wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year with lots of hopes and dreams to share!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

WOW! For a start - look at the difference in you John - you look amazing! Seriously fantastic! And secondly - CONGRATULATIONS! What fab festive news! Good for you! x

What a beautiful, heart-warming and romantic post from a truly lovely gentleman. John, I'm utterly thrilled for you and Sue. Many congratulations and wishing you a very, very happy future together.
Love Grace xxx

Dear John, thank you so much for sharing. Perfect is the only word i have.

Your joy is lovely to see, ty for sharing with us xx

John, you made me cry! That was so lovely. I'm glad you had such a great celebratory meal. Huge congratulations to you both and all the best for the future. Big hugs! xx

What a beautiful post it's so nice to know that romance is still alive and kicking. John what a lovely weekend you had arranged and it sounds apart from the weather disruption, perfect. The picture is gorgeous and lots of congratulations to both of you. Wishing you a very merry christmas xxx

Back