• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sat op now I'm feeling amazing

Mikaela

Hi all i had my op sat 21. St April went home on Monday 2 days i was feeling tierd today went to Sutton i feel amazing just like me again. but not as big lool I'm really loving my pouch I've decided to name her polly that was my nick name as a baby I'm going to treat polly really well i have had this opotunity off a life time!!! embrace with I'n .it's time to love, live ,life my friends

It sure is pleased you are feeling ok, take it easy though keep resting inbetween your energy bursts, your insides need to recover from the shock of surgery. Good luck with the rest of your journey youre on your way now, just don't over doit keep up your fluids xx

What op did you have mikaela?
Glad your feeling happy and positive its such a life changing gift.

Kim

And mikaela make sure you dont lift anything heavier than a kettle, there are a lot of people on here, myself included who lifted various things and were in agony for weeks after.

Kim

And mikaela make sure you dont lift anything heavier than a kettle, there are a lot of people on here, myself included who lifted various things and were in agony for weeks after.

Kim

Thanks hunni really enjoying every part im gonna go bed early tonite lool x

It sure is pleased you are feeling ok, take it easy though keep resting inbetween your energy bursts, your insides need to recover from the shock of surgery. Good luck with the rest of your journey youre on your way now, just don't over doit keep up your fluids xx

Thanks hunni i will slow down i promise x

Yay Pleased for you misses!

Back