• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saying goodbye to blob

blob

Well it's day 2 of the milk diet, only 12 days to go till surgery. I must say I've not been hungry at all, it's the mental challenge I am more aware of now! But I'm working on it trying to keep busy rather than think of food.

Good luck you will soon be on the losers bench. x

Good luck to you :)

keep goin ....u r at the beginning of ur new lifepath xxx

10 days to go :) I think the nerves are fading and I am looking forward to it now yay!!

You are starting out with a fantastic mind set and it will make all the difference to how easy/difficult it feels. I watched movies, drank diet Coles and copious amounts of tea and had early nights during this time! Xx

Thanks girls, I've jumped on the scales this morning 14 1/2 pounds gone OMG. Pleased is an understatement! X

You've done so well so far, not long now... Just a few more sleeps :) x

Well it's the first day of my knew life and feeling very positive even though a bit sore. Have not tried a hot drink or anything to eat yet as found water a little odd to get down! I have a little wind pain and can hear it travelling down, I dread to think when it finally makes its exit!!! Let's home it's not in public lol :)

Congrats hon, yes I know the real fear of the escaping wind... Luckily most of mine was upwards not the other way lol!
Good to hear you are doing ok, it's just a case of recognising the signs of fullness you'll find difficult, take it easy and you'll be fine xxx

Hey Blob, I'm feeling the same, very sore and feel like a puffa fish I'm so full of gas!!
I'm finding warm tea goes down a lot easier than cold water.
Also finding that staying cool helps with the gas pain, strange but it seems to help!

Puffa fish is the word I was looking for lol. I'm a bit sore but that's mainly getting up from a sitting position. Glad yours went well, will have to definalty compare losses and story's etc, so nice to have someone who had it the same day x

It sure is! Think if I could just get rid of the gas I would be ok, but burping hurts like hell!! Am so happy with it all though, I'm 19stone 3lbs at the mo, and want to be about 11stone. I'm 5ft 9 so quite tall, don't want to be too skinny x

Back