• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2016 will be my year

SiobhanMT

Hi everyone
I thought I'd start a diary as I must be boring all my friends rigid! I had my band fitted at the end of July and I've lost about 20 lb which I'm quite disappointed with although lots of people say I look like I've lost more. I'm currently struggling to get my head around the green zone thing. I make sure I eat healthy and include crunch to stimulate the band. I've been really working on portion sizes but just can't imagine 125 Mil or eating only twice a day to be enough. I'm trying the wait a minute but that is a long time! I'll keep working on it but I don't feel like I'm quite in the green zone yet although I have 10.3 in a 12 ml band so I must be close! I have an appointment on Monday but not sure if I'll have a fill yet:sigh:

Hey,20lbs is 20 lbs so well done to you! I often read on here about how it can with those who are banners take a while to reach the " sweet spot" but do get there I'm guessing it's the same for you
Just keep on keeping on talk with your team and I'm sure it will all work out for you

Thank you :) I've been thinking long and hard and I think I will have a fill tomorrow. I know I'm trying as hard as I can. I've been aiming for around 1200 calories a day but ending up on average 1600 but think I've lost 3 or 4 pounds this week. I'm back to my normal workout routing and lots of walking on my commute Soo I'll see how that affects things next week

So in the end I lost just over 2lb which is ok. I had another fill last night and I think I might be in the green zone, if not I'm very very close so I'll see how that goes. I'm hoping to do 2 strength training sessions although I'd like 3 and 2 spin classes and a clubbercise. Let's see what happens this week :)

Ended up gaining 3lb last week which was a bit disappointing but I've been working really hard and I know I've done everything I can! Last week I managed 3 strength training sessions in the gym. This week I managed 3 strength sessions, 2 spin classes and 1 psycle. I'm going to relax this weekend and see what happens on Monday

Hi again everyone! So not a lot has changed in the last 3 weeks. I've been working out at least 5 times a week for the last 3 weeks but my weight is stuck. I've definitely lost inches but at 17 stone please tell me this will happen for me soon!

Hey, I feel for you reading your posts.

Try not to get too fixated on weighing yourself though, you say you've lost inches so your body is obviously changing. You'll get to your sweet spot I'm sure x

Hi I was just wondering how many mls you were getting at a time, my nurse won't put any more that 2mls so I'm about to have a 4th fill next week. I had my op on 21st November 2015 and have only lost 20lb too, I'd lost 24 in the first 5 weeks then started putting on and it's been up and down. I actually stopped weighing myself as it's making me demotivated and the binging and snacking increases when I put on or don't lose. I'm hoping next week will give me restriction but I wonder if I'll ever get there at this rate. Good luck I hope you get to green soon x

Back