• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saying Hello

qaqwex

Hi,

In a weeks time I will hopefully be recovering in hospital from a gastric bypass. The 5th May 2012 is the date and to say I am apprehensive is a tad understating the fear and worry I have at the moment. But it needs to be done. I have the strong and welcome support of my family, my work colleagues and friends.

Halfway through the pre-op diet and thus far I have not cheated. I have a full schedule next week and hope that will distract me.

welcome to the site, and good luck :) xxx

:welcome:

hi and welcome good luck for your op

welcome to this forum and good luck. xxxx

Hiya and welcome, hope everything goes well with your op next week and you have a speedy recovery x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Hiya. Welcome to the site whatever questions you have some one here will be able to help you out and the diaries are amazing xxx

good luck i hope evrything goes well for you :) and don't cheat on pre op you will spend so much time worrying if your liver has shrunk it won't be worth the worry xx

the 5th may is my op date too :) wish u lots of luck and a speedy recovery xxx

Hi and welcome to the site good luck with your op and well done at sticking to your pre op diet. You seem very focussed and thats a good thing it will get you through. xx

Hello and a very warm welcome , looking forward to reading your success story x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Surgery is done. The consultant informed me that given my medical history and underlying conditions they might do a sleeve but would wait until they were poking around inside me before they chose which nor. So at 13:00 today I had the sleeve done. Bits of me are still very sore but overall I am less distressed than I thought I would be. Very tired thou........zzzzzzzzzzzz

Back