• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saying hello!

Just wanted to say hello and thank you to all the contributors to all the threads I have read over the last few weeks as I made the decision that will hopefully change my life. I start my pre-op diet tomorrow before being sleeved on 12th November. My husband has just measured all my bits so I can keep tabs on the amazing shrinking woman (here's hoping) and look back in horror at how huge I once was. Haven't quite got as far as taking photos but I will as I know I'll regret it if I don't. I've never posted before but suspect this forum will be a lifeline in the next few months so am planning to post a lot more.

Hi and welcome, yes take pics I know I now look back on those pics and can't quite believe it! Now that I'm over 10st lighter xx

Hey purplepippa.

Loads of luck with the sleeve op. I'm almost 6 weeks post sleeve and found the advice on here invaluable.

Welcome.

Yes do take pics.

I did not, and I now regret it. I am now scouring friends and family to see if any of them have any pics of me.

I did pics to, in the same bikini....from size 26 to 12/14!!! (It was a string one for the top half, bottom half just yanked up!) it is sooooo worth it! I would love to put them on here to help other people, but my first couple are topless and I'm not sure how I can upload them, then scribble me nipples out! :)

Zxx

LOL lovelyzobo! You're brave! Sounds like a pretty impressive weight loss. What surgery did you have and how long has it taken? I haven't been a size 14 since I was a teenager and am struggling to imagine myself as a thinner person.

Back