• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New - Saying Hello

lula23

Hello,
i was banded a week ago today at the nuffield brentwood.I have been fine and had no problems,as long as i dont drink to fast.

Im having my stitches out today and will be keen to ask why ive only lost 2lb in weight :cry:
The only thing ive done wrong was to lick a chip lol!

I shall have a go at setting up a ticker, IT not my strong point :D

lizx

Hello welcome to the forum, it's fabulous here, a minefield of information.

Good luck with the removal of your stitches!

morning lulu
im having mine done tomorrow did you have much pain when you woke up im getting nervous now ??
this site is brill everyone are so friendly im so glad i found this site i know it will be a great help to me and ill prob get on everyones nervous asking questions all the time lol
good luck with the weight loss just look at everyone else loss and it will keep you going xx

Hello lulu and welcome...

Maybe you have only lost 2lb as you could still be full of fluids and gas from your operation. I've heard this said before xx

Hi Lula, welcome to WLS we are a generally happy bunch :D feel free to ask anything you like.....we mighjt decline to answer though lol X

HELLOOOOOO Lula welcome to whats possibly the best WLS site in the world...If Carlsberg did forums...and all that...hahaha xxx

Kerrylee Good Luck honey for tomorow ....whoop whoop xxxxxxx

Thank You all for your lovely replys :)

I went to have my stitches removed only to find i had the wrong day! So im off again this morning lol

Hope all goes well for you today KerryLee,no the pain wasnt to bad,quite pain when i moved though for the first day or so.

Linski, i choose the band as im only heading to 12 to 13 stone in weight.Ive never been skinny and def feel happy with some cuddly bits !

Yes Julie im hoping this is the case,the day of op i was 18st 12lb and the day after 19st 4lb

x

Last edited:
Back