• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

scared

TheDodge79

well it's almost here. admitted to Sunderland Royal this afternoon ready for bypass tomorrow. I am petrified-already had a few private tears this morning. :cry:

Hi,

Try not to worry about things - just think of this as the beginning of a whole new exciting journey. Before you know it it will all be over and you'll be wondering what you were worried about.

Just relax and before you know it you'll be on the losers bench with all the rest of us.

All the best.

AE.

U will b fine ..... I was exactly the same but everything as been great since I woke up in recovery .... Good luck and a speedy recovery

You will be just fine hun I can't tell you not to be petrified because what you are feeling is perfectly natural. Can't wait to hear from you once all done, dusted and your (_)_) is firmly on that losers bench :) x

Good luck , l have had many private tears as well, but l know l am doing the right thing, my op is on the 27th July, after being cancelled last Monday( ready to go to theatre and cancelled) so l have to go through all of the pre op nerves again!

Good luck , l have had many private tears as well, but l know l am doing the right thing, my op is on the 27th July, after being cancelled last Monday( ready to go to theatre and cancelled) so l have to go through all of the pre op nerves again!

Oh no, Helen!

I was just about to email you to see how it had gone and how you were doing! How frustrating to still be waiting.

Everything crossed for the 27th xxx

It's normal to feel worried,I was fine until I got to theatre and lay on the table,I had a few tears, the staff reassured me very quickly. I had my bypass Wednesday evening, so I'm still in hospital.
You'll be fine, every operation is nerve wrecking but try to think about the positives

Bless you x

I was admitted around lunchtime for an afternoon op so the day itself was hectic but I did have a few private tears x

Good luck tomorrow x

Good luck for tomorrow. It'll all be fine and you'll be embracing your new life before you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back