• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass on Fri!

k8lly

Hi,
Im Kelly. i will be 24 tomorrow, and am going to be admitted for my gastric bypass tomorrow, ready for op fri!
i have been on pre op liquid diet for 10 days, but am worried as have only lost 5 lbs!!! do everyones livers shrink? i am so worried my op will be cancelled!
im actually very scared now.
would love to hear some advice!
kelly xx

Good luck for the surgery on Friday. I wouldn't be too worried about only losing 5 lbs. Peoples bodies all react differently to diets.

Good luck for Friday - will your surgery be open or keyhole? Zxx

good luck hun for friday ... a loss is a loss dont worry too much as long as u have been good and stuck to what u where asked you will be fine xxx

Which diet have you been doing Kelly?what liquids were allowed?:eek:

Good luck!!!!

Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to Kelly happy birthday to a new you. Enjoy your birthday and good luck for friday. ((hugs))

good luck hun ! xxx

liz x

Lots of luck for tomorrow and a very happy birthday - a re-birth on your birthday!

Saw my bariatric nurse yesterday who said just water and cordial but no diet drinks as my loss hasn't been fantastic. Try flushing through with water today?

All the best

Lx

Back