• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Scwiffy bum!

Loooy72

Hi all,

I am 6 days post band to bypass surgery and have been having watery diarrhoea since 2 days post op.
Has this happened to any one else?
The doctor didn't seem too worried about it when I left hospital 3 days ago, but I am wondering if I am getting any nutrition now!

Any thoughts?

Hi all, I am 6 days post band to bypass surgery and have been having watery diarrhoea since 2 days post op. Has this happened to any one else? The doctor didn't seem too worried about it when I left hospital 3 days ago, but I am wondering if I am getting any nutrition now! Any thoughts?

I'm only on 3 now and have only had diarrhoea so far. Was wondering if this was normal too?!

Mine has stopped now, was thinking it may have been due to no solids, bowel trauma and all the excess wind in the bowel! Now things have settled abit so has the diarrhoea!

Think constipation + eating soup too quick had made me dump, or it felt like it. Dizzy, sweaty, and faint :(

Back