• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Second Intro--seems the 1st didnt post

aleyampat

Hi, my name is Aleysia. I'm a 36 yo single mother of 2 who decided to pursue this leg of my weight loss journey last December. I "finally" had my surgery on June 7. Although from what I hear that was awfully quick timing. Felt like an eternity to me. I went in Thursday for a 10 am surgery that never happened until 1:( I came home Saturday afternoon. Though I'm wondering now if I shouldn't have asked for another day. Ah well, hindsight is 20/20. I have been overweight since I went into puberty. I lost 60 lbs on my own 3 years ago but then plateaued and have lost nothing of significance since. I am completely looking forward to my new phase of life. So are my children. I hope that in the end my surgical decision teaches them that obese is not the way to go and portion control is very important (something they already seem to be failing to grasp). I do not want them to struggle as I have. In the outside world I also work full time as a gynecological surgical oncology nurse and high risk pregnancy nurse. I look forward to getting to know all of you as we support one another through this journey.

Back