• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SECRET SANTA

Big an Bouncy

Interested?Add your name to list,buy for the person below you.get postal details by emailing them.£5 maximum.
1.Maz 7.Kat
2.Bev 8.Angie
3.Jacqui
4.Donna
5.Emma
6.Theresa

Last edited:
1.Maz
2.Bev
3.Jacqui
4. Donna

1.Maz
2.Bev
3.Jacqui
4. Donna
5. Emma

Can I be added to secret santa please. Not sure how to put my name on the list though..... hopeless with computers!!!! My proper name is, Theresa
Many thanks xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: Bev
Hi Maz.... just wondering... if I'm buying the person below me... that's our Dotty (Jacqui)... then who is buying you a little treat Angel?

Please let me know or I'll send to both you and Jacqui... it's not a problem and I really would be happy to do that precious.

Love and hugs xxx

Maybe the last person should but for person no. 1 on the list.......

Should be good fun xx

It's a lovely idea and brings us together for Christmas... I'm all for that... love and hugs everyone xxx

Well Jacqui... I'm off to Ann Summers then... I'll be surprising you that is for sure! haha.. xx

I do love Secret Santa, it's a fab idea, but surely if we are buying for the person below our name and have to email them for their address, it kinda defeats the 'secret' part of it???

xxx

I think it probably runs more smoothly having a sequence in order since we are not face to face... less complicated .... plus I've already planned Jacqui's gift, so I'm hoping we are staying as we are.... I've just been on the Ann Summers website already Pookie... love and hugs xxx

I'd be very interested to see what you've been buying from Ann Summers you naughty girl!!
xxx

Hahaha... Pookie... I'm sure Jacqui will be posting a pic ... haha... love and hugs Pookie... xxx

Dont worry Bev last one buys for me!I know its not exactly "secret"but if we bought willy nilly someone might get too many and others nowt!
Please dont buy Willy Nillys they are all sold out!:eek:

Haha... you are right there and yes I agree... if there isn't a simple system and easy to follow it get's complicated and we get to make one of our wls family feel extra special... it's a lovely thought... xxx

Back