• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Secret Santa!

Big an Bouncy

Last year I was on the Slimming World forum.We had a secret santa,It was great fun and thought we could try it here.If you fancy it post your name.I will put a closing date,then list all names.Five pound tops for present!You will buy for the person below you in list.So you contact them for postal details.If I start it the last person will buy for me.:26::23::smiley522::smiley1842::xmassign::xmascheers::4616::dancing_snowman::109::47::33::xmastree::48::Christmas02r:

OOOOH i love xmas sounds fab put me down

how exciting!! wonder who im gna buy for lol

I'll do it!! Brillogs!! :D xxxx

hahaha I am a big kid, im only 22 lol

I'd love to do it, but can I? I have no problem mailing something to the UK (as I've done it before) but I don't want to force anyone to mail something to the US.

Last edited:
Im sure no one will mind posting to the states,they wont be able to post a stairmaster so cross that off your wish list!!!

oh defo put me down plz i loooooooooove crimbo its my fave time of year i even bought another crimbo tree this yr in july hahahahah for my bedroom thats 5 ive got now and counting lol

Back