• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Secret Santa...

Mrs Quiggle

Do we do a secret santa here or if not is anyone interested as I don't mind sorting it out.
:Christmas02r:

Well if you're interested in doing it you need to pm me your forum name, along with your proper name and address and any allergies you have and whether you'd like a comical or regular gift or you don't mind. When all the santa's are signed up I will pull them out of the hat and let you know by PM who you are sending to. You then need to buy a gift for that person and send it to them by the date given to ensure everyone gets their gift before Christmas.

The gift should cost a minimum of £5. You can spend more but please remember that your Santa may not.

You must sign up (pm me your details) by Friday 2nd Dec.
and I will let you know who you're sending to by Saturday 3rd.

I know this doesn't leave much time but it's getting close and I just realised there didn't seem to be a Santa out there.

If you sign up please ensure you send your gift by Dec. 12th to ensure everyone receives theirs before Christmas.

Love Kate x

Last edited:
How's it work Kate?

I would love to join in they are great fun :)

Love to do it,

If im right in thinking, it works by messaging the organiser your address. Then the address is given to someone taking part, they then send you a present to the limit set (say £10)

Love to do it,

If im right in thinking, it works by messaging the organiser your address. Then the address is given to someone taking part, they then send you a present to the limit set (say £10)

Yes Sam, that is my understanding of it too xx :):)

MissDiet said:
Love to do it,

Just be clear on if it's funny/rude type or sensible as we've often had people disappointed when they've received boring pressies lol. I usually badge it as a naughty not nice one unless anyone notifies me as an exception! I'd normally be in for anything like this but I'm already doing 4 this year and think that's enough for me-have fun tho!!! :)

Aw Gary :(:( wot do you buy for a regular sized bloke who has everything? :D:D I would have had fun trying, bahahaha ... does that mean I don't get my IPhone ? :cry::cry:

Add me to your list then Gazza ;)

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Pie, Crumble or Strudel, lol xxx :D:D
All the above , with double cream ....... well it will be the last Xmas I'll be doing it lol

I've added this to my first post too.

Well if you're interested in doing it you need to pm me your forum name, along with your proper name and address and any allergies you have and whether you'd like a comical or regular gift or you don't mind. When all the santa's are signed up I will pull them out of the hat and let you know by PM who you are sending to. You then need to buy a gift for that person and send it to them by the date given to ensure everyone gets their gift before Christmas.

The gift should cost a minimum of £5. You can spend more but please remember that your Santa may not.

You must sign up (pm me your details) by Friday 2nd Dec.
and I will let you know who you're sending to by Saturday 3rd.

I know this doesn't leave much time but it's getting close and I just realised there didn't seem to be a Santa out there.

If you sign up please ensure you send your gift by Dec. 12th to ensure everyone receives theirs before Christmas.

Love Kate x

Last edited:
would love to do the secret santa but im afraid im too skint this year :( have fun though u lot :) xxx

LOOK INTO MY EYES .................................

Sound familier :D

Back