• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my first appointment

mazbrad

I have been to seminar tonight,in sunderland royal hospital. was very helpful, positive future i see now. was after band however i think i want bypass, this would suit me far better, seen the before and after pics was amazing , seen a familiar face from here on screen (liz). everyone said wow , mentioned whilst talking to dietician maybe they should let people know about this site when doin the talk as i find you all very helpful and positive to one another. cant wait till next appoinment.:):)

Last edited:
hi im a fellow sunderland patient im hoping to have my surgery later on this year. this site is so helpfull and full of fantstic people if you need to know anything there is some one on here who will help you.

hi mazbrad
i saw you come into chat tonight then you went out you should of said hi hun x
good luck on your journey .

i am having bypass too in charring cross in 3 weeks x

anyone had any news on their appointments being brought forward was told to expect something in June but not heard anything

hi mazbrad,

pierce the chatroom tech said it was playing up last night they have updated it, but he said should get sorted soon. I am off out tonight (yay for once ) but i will be in there again tomorrow(friday 2nd)

take care xx

Back