• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

seminar at srh

lindy62

hi, is there anyone else on here going to the seminar on 14th september, or is there anyone can tell me what happens. I cant wait, its the start of my new life

luv lindy62

Very useful info given at the seminar including hearing from members of the support group WHO i found a great inspiration, chance to have a weight check if you wish and meet some of the team GOOD LUCK

it's a chance for you to find out about all the surgery they have to offer, meet the dietitian, surgeon and guest's (people that have had there opp) i've gone along a few times as a guest and it's very interesting. they will tell you what they expect from you ie weight loss. may see you there.xx

hi, is there anyone else on here going to the seminar on 14th september, or is there anyone can tell me what happens. I cant wait, its the start of my new life

luv lindy62

i will most likely be there, its a group of new patients, the surgeon talks about all procedures thats done at srh, the dietician talks about the pre op diets and dietetic advice post op, you will be weighed and your height wil be taken and this will be your starting BMI, there will be patients there to talk about life after surgery and i will be one of them, please feel free to come and have a chat after seminar.

Liz xxx

Back